Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today was the first day it's rained, I really enjoyed the cooler air , as yesterday the mercury rose pretty high. This morning I went to Social, we took the kids some soy milk and fruit, and helped the mothers brush their teeth. What a challenge!.. Duc just wasn't having it!.. he was not impressed.

Duc has been at the centre for 10 years, he was a healthy young man until age 14. He became ill and was taken to hospital. Durring the hospital visit he was given some kind of vaccine, and he has never been the same since. He dosen't talk or play and you really have to encourage him to get up and move around, he's very unreponsive. I've managed to get a smile out of him once, I swear he was with me for a few seconds, then his eyes glazed over and and he returned to the land of Duc.

No comments:

Post a Comment